The Jam Factory

The Jam Factory - London District Housing Association

Sir William Pickles Hartley commissioned the construction of The Jam Factory between 1901 and 1909. For many decades the Jam factory was a leading local employer as well as a prominent landmark.

During 2000 conversion of the former factory to provide a total of 196 units began. Southwark Council extended the Bermondsey Street Conservation Area to include the development as it makes a positive contribution to the character of the area.

LDHA own and manage 18 units within the Jam Factory. All the units are spacious and light with fully fitted, open plan kitchen and dining areas.

Get a London District home